Friday, May 31, 2013

Resort Owner Notification From AJC Resort Services

If you were lucky enough to receive a letter from AJC Resort services, then you are eligible to receive pertinent information about changes in the timeshare industry and updates about your ownership. Your investment in this timeshare is susceptible to changes in the industry and as an owner you have the right to be informed. We encourage you to call the number on the letter to speak with timeshare experts from major resorts.

3 comments:

  1. I just got this letter from AJC Resort Services. I will call the number because I really need to find a way to stop paying these maintenance fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad AJC Resort Services sent me a letter because I didnt have to pay last years maintenance fees after signing up with their service. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am SOOO SICK of this TIMESHARE!!! I have payed so much money to those crooks over the years. CAN AJC RESORT Services help me get rid of this stupid thing? I have been trying to sell it for years and have only gotten scammed.

    ReplyDelete